Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Monday, July 24, 2006

Some finished projects






Today I thought that I would post some pictures of my finished knitting projects. The poncho was made using 3 strands of yarn and size 13 needles. Sometimes I used 3 strands of the same color and other times I mixed it up. I think the neck opening is too large and I may pick up some stitches and knit/crochet around it to make it smaller.



Next I made the baby feet dishcloth for a co-worker who was having a little girl. Found the pattern on the web. Little Megan Grace was born the day after I gave mom the gift.



I made the Peace sign dishcloth for me. Boy.... do these colors run!!!! Yeah, I'm actually using it.



The yellow Kitty was made as a birthday present for Jeanne who looooooooooooves kitties.

And this is the Irish Hiking scarf I have started for my nephew. It has three cables and I love doing cables. I am using size 8 needles (Bamboo) and a large cable hook. The yarn is Dark Sage by Red Heart.

I have finished the four pieces of my first sweater and will be learning how to put it together. Yahoo!

Let me know what you think!

Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home