Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jingle Bells Hat

I received a request for a Christmas hat for a co-worker's grandson. Barbara just wanted a "Christmas type" hat for him. I found this pattern on the Red Heart yarn site. It is called Jingle Bells Family Hats. I bought two skeins of Plymouth Yarn "Encore" worsted weight. One skein of Red #9601 and one skein of red/green #1001. I made the child's size. The hat portion was done in red and the points in the red/green.
The little tyke barely kept the hat on, prefering to put the bells in his mouth. I am still waiting for a pix of the hat on his head. I will update this post when I receive a pix. I sold the hat to her (she insisted) for $10. I have more than enough yarn left over to make another hat.
I needed a pix for this post, so a Christmas-y dressed teddy bear at work volunteered to model the hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home