Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Green Bee Stitch Border Dishcloth


Tried a new stitch this week and boy was I frustrated...
I made the Bee Stitch Border dishcloth,
found here: Bee Stitch Border Cloth.
I used Peaches and Cream 100% cotton yarn in the color of #168 Shades
of Green.
This was the first time I "knit(ted) in the stitch below". I kept
getting confused as where the stitch below was located. At first I knitted in
between the two and then I did "find the hole below" and stitched
there. I was apprehensive to let the live stitch on the needle fall
off. I did have a few dropped stitches that I had to retrieve.
Needless to say, I am less than thrilled with the way this one turned
out. It was supposed to be a gift. I will keep it and try again.
I did look on line for instructions on how to do this stitch and I
couldn't find a video, just a pix and the explanation was lacking.
What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home