Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Progress report

Couple of projects to update their progress.
Getting further along on the prayer shawl. Now on color number 4. Hope to have this one done by the first week of April.


Also on the needles is this multi-cabled scarf. New cable technique where you "twist" the stitches. Lovin' this one.



I took 14 skeins of cotton yarn to work to try and sell. I got burned out on making dishcloths. Thought I could sell them and then buy more yarn. Well.... I bought more yarn on ebay anyway. Want to make my first purse.

Still working on the fishie afghan. Knitting fishies at work. I have about 25+ done.

3 Comments:

Blogger stitchin' girl said...

I love your scarf - the cables are so complicated!! I can share the pattern for the hats - please just email me: butner at pacbell dot net

6:12 AM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger Lindy said...

So pretty! I love the colors of the shawl.

7:43 PM, April 02, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

Love the shawl. I have been wanting to make a prayer shawl, I might try yours. Good Job!

3:40 PM, April 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home