Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Two UFOs completed

The halloween colored dishcloth is now finished!
And.... tah-dah - so is the blue 6-hr sweater. I finished up the sweater Monday morning and wore it to pick up Dad at the Sacramento Int'l Airport. Since I wasn't driving (thanks Charlene) I brought along my shawl and worked on that in the car both ways and in the airport waiting for the plane.
I'll post a picture soon of the sweater. Charging the battery in the camera right now.
I'm now working on some of the fishies for the afghan. Knitted two of them last night. Yesterday was "maintenance guys" day. Appointments were all lined up and everyone showed. I now have a new faucet in the upstairs bathroom, DirecTV is sending a new receiver and re-adjusted the dish and the chimney has been cleaned and inspected. Found out we had a chimney fire and didn't even know about it. Scary!! Thank God the house didn't catch on fire.
Today it is cool and rainy. Hope we get a good downpour to clean the air and streets.
Go and have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home