Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Irish Hiking scarf done


I finished the scarf on Tuesday and it looks gorgeous. I hope the recipient likes it.

I had a bad day of knitting on my second heart scarf panel. I had done about 54 rows and I just wasn't happy with the way it was turning out and then I dropped a couple of stitches. In a fit of frustration, I ripped the whole scarf and will start again tomorrow.

I found out yesterday that a co-worker will be having a baby girl in January. I am searching for the "perfect baby blanket" to knit. Yummy soft yarn..... maybe the Iris afghan pattern. Still searching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flavio83 said...

Hello Karen!

Here's my first visit to your new blog :) CONGRATULATIONS! :)

PS: I finished my very first Irish scarf too, will post pictures tomorrow :)

Flavio

8:18 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home