Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Friday, March 09, 2012

Mia's Jerkin

My great-niece Mia came into this world in December, 2011. Welcome beautiful baby girl. I made this baby jerkin for her. I sent it to her in February. Instead of it being a dress length, it fits like a shirt. I did follow the pattern and was getting gauge. Don't know why it wasn't long enough. Oh well. She lives in Virginia, I live in California. Couldn't try it on before binding off.
The pattern is called Top Down Seamless Baby Jerkin and can be found on this blog.
I used size 7 needles.
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash Quatro, colorway 1953
Flower button for the back. I did have a bit of yarn leftover and should have knitted until it ran out.
Waiting for Nikki (mom) to send pictures of Mia wearing it so I can post them here. In the meantime....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home