Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Monday, September 18, 2006

Wrist Warmers

I settled on a project..... Irish Hiking cable wrist warmers. I found the pattern on wineandneedle's blog.
They are so easy to knit. I have finished one and I am almost done with the second one. I am using yarn that my stepmom gave me and I plan to give them to her on Wednesday. I like it that I don't have to worry about a thumb gusset.
I'll post a pix when I'm done.
On Wednesday I plan to be up in the high Sierras at Kennedy Meadows visiting my dad and stepmom. I had intended to go horsebackriding to Kennedy Lake. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. It is an all day ride. But Dad called today and said that the pack station will be bringing out the deer hunters on Weds and Thursday, so no horses are available. I am really disappointed. So.... I plan to go trout fishing instead. Found my rod and reel, got a one-day fishing license today at Wal-Mart, bought power bait, hooks, and split shots and I plan to post pixs of my great catch(es).
Any day in the Sierras is a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home