Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Knitting in December

I have been knitting, just a bit slowly. I've been reading at night and also walking. I'm either walking one mile on my lunch hour or 2 1/4 miles at night and on the weekend mornings. I bought a pedometer and I'm trying to reach 10,000 steps. I reach it (and more) when I walk the 2 1/4 miles.

I haven't made much progress on the Besotted scarf. I feel bad about it. It is not a pattern that I can memorize, so I have my notes with me while knitting.


I've started another earflap hat. I decided to use Bernat's Black Lites yarn. It's starting to come together. In the pix, I have joined the 2nd earflap and knitted one or two rows. I like knitting in the round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home