Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

T O M A T O E S

I LOVE this time of year. My garden is flourishing.... Check out the bounty below.
ROMAS
This basket of beauties are destined to become delicious pasta sauce. The basil and rosemary is picked, need to snip off some oregano and let the creating begin! Mama Mia!!!


BIG BEEF
This basket of lovelies are named Big Beef. Check out the one in the middle! These are about to transform into delicious salsa and are going to go on a few BLTAs.... Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado, sandwiches. A few may drop in on the pot of simmering pasta sauce.


Still more to pick.... looks like I'll be making pasta sauce again next weekend. I love the way the house smells when the sauce is simmering on the stove all day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLTA?
Never heard of that kind of a sandwich before.

But you have got me hunkering for a BLT ... and I *know* there is no bacon in the house. Not any lettuce either.
(P'butter and jam probably won't taste the same.)

Sigh,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca

6:38 PM, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home