Name:
Location: California, United States

I love www.bookcrossing.com

Sunday, October 14, 2007

2 More Dishcloths

I've been away from blogging for quite awhile, but September was a very bad month for me. A friend, a former boss and my dear 96 year old grandmother died in that order in September. The first two were unexpected deaths. My Noni started failing at the beginning of the month and died on Sept. 23, with me at her side. She taught me to crochet when I was a kid. It was fun to sit and crochet together. I miss her terribly.
Needless to say, not much knitting was getting done. I have resolved to get those needles flying and to get my UFOs done and to knit more dishcloths to sell in December.

This yellow cloth is like the one in the Sept. 2 blog, except that I reversed the colors. This time the variegated is the "motar" and the solid yellow are the bricks.

This Christmas cloth was made using Sugar & Cream's "red" for the "motar" and Village Yarn Craft Cotton. There is no name on the band of yarn, so I will call it "Christmas". Both were made using size 7 needles and it is the Ball Band Pattern.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Christmas-y ball band cloth has just made me think: OMG, Christmas isn't that far away!
(Most of my presents go to England and Australia - so I have to think even earlier than most people about presents.)

Thanks for the heads-up,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca

11:30 AM, November 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home